Mesh Prep - Degreaser - Pre-emulsion screen cleaner - 100ml or 240ml
Mesh Prep is especially formulated for the preparation for all modern types of both new and used screen mesh. Compatible with stencils previously treated with Screen Prep. It's a multi purpose product, to be used before you coat the screen with emulsion. It degreases the mesh, removes dust and static and will greatly improve the life of the stencil by improving the bond between the emulsion and the mesh itself.
This is a product that everyone should be using to get the most out of their screens, to prevent pinholes and the general breakdown of the emulsion.
Only a small amount is used per screen, so a 240ml tub will do a good 20+ screens.
Instructions for use:
1. Wet the screen to be treated with cold water.
2. Apply a small quantity to both sides of the screen. Rub with brush or sponge in circular motion.
3. Allow to stand for a few minutes.
4. Hose or wash off with copious amounts of cold water.
Do not use hot water, as this may block the mesh.
5. Allow to dry before applying stencils.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.