Jacquard iDye Colour Remover
Jacquard iDye Colour Remover - JID1400
Easy to use soluble packet for use with all kinds of fabrics.
iDye Colour Remover lightens or removes colour and brightens whites. It does not contain bleach.
One 14g (0.49oz) packet treats 2-3 lbs/1-1.3 kg of fabric.
We sell in single sachets, as well as money saving 3 and 6 packs.
Colour remover will remove or lighten colour of fabric.
Some fabrics may lighten to different colour.
Colour Remover will remove stains and whiten fabric. Does not contain bleach.
For Best Results:
Prewash garment to remove any sizings, softeners or finishes
Use constant agitation for uniform colour removal
Always test first. We can’t be held responsible for mistakes or accidents.
iDye Colour Remover is perfect for:
Whitening dingy, aged and stained fabrics
Reverse tie dye
Reverse low-water immersion techniques
- Fill a stainless steel, aluminium, or enamel pot with just enough water for the fabric to move freely. Turn on medium to high heat.
- Add the iDye Colour Remover soluble packet to water and stir.
- Add garments and raise temperature. For cotton and silk: bring temperature to just below a simmer. For polyester: bring to just a rolling boil.
- Maintain temperature and stir frequently for 10 to 20 minutes or until colour has left as desired.
- Wash the garment with a mild detergent and dry.
CAUTION! Harmful if swallowed. Contains Thiourea dioxide. Give water or milk if swallowed and call a doctor.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.