Jacquard Professional Screen Printing Ink Bulk System Pigment Concentrate - Process Colours
Special Order - Jacquard Professional Screen Printing Ink Bulk System - 950ml
Please allow 14 days order turn around, as they are made to order.
Pigment Concentrate Only, these will need to be mixed into a medium, either a transparent, or an opaque base.
These professional-quality, highly permanent, water-based inks are for porous and non-porous surfaces.
A technological breakthrough, open time on the screen has been greatly extended, giving printers more time to work with individual colours without in-screen drying.
Jacquard’s bulk system allows printers both ultimate control of their colours and ultimate economy.
Printers mix our concentrated dispersed pigments into a base (transparent or opaque) at whatever load desired.
This allows for an infinite range of both hue and colour intensity.
- Open time on the screen is greatly extended compared to other waterbased inks.
- This allows for longer print runs and greater flexibility, as the risk of in-screen drying is much reduced.
- Use on porous and non-porous surfaces such as: fabric, vinyl, metal, leather, paper, wood, plastic and canvas.
- Won’t wrinkle or buckle paper when printing art prints or posters.
- Non-scuffable, semi-gloss finish.
- Easy clean up with soap & water.
- Suited for commercial applications.
- Archival and lightfast, with excellent coverage and resolution.
- Washable and drycleanable on natural and synthetic fabrics.
- Air cures after 72 hours. Heat setting on fabrics is recommended for extra durability.