In a hurry?
The world of Screen Printing just got a lot bigger - Expose your own images and designs onto a screen with our Photo Emulsion Screen Printing Kit! The best part? You can reuse the screens and exposed image for several prints! This kit is a great place to get started exposing your own images onto screens for printing onto Paper & Card.
Expose Your Own Screens
Included with this kit is our Photo Emulsion, the secret ingredient to exposing your own images. Exposed screens offer numerous advantages, especially if you are coming from Screen Printing with Stencils. Exposed Screens allow for much more intricate and detailed designs that are highly durable, long-lasting and can withstand multiple print runs. Additionally, exposed screens are reusable, reducing long-term costs!
What you need to decide
All you need to decide is the size of the kit, A4 or A3. A3 is the biggest out of both, allowing for more printable areas on the screen, perfect for those bigger prints. As you'll be printing onto Paper & Card, this kit will include a higher pre-meshed screen.
Want to find more about Mesh counts and how it affects the printing process? Learn more here.
What does the Screen Printing Kit include?
- 1x A4 or A3 Wooden Screen (higher mesh count perfect for Paper & Card)
- 1x A4 or A3 Wooden Squeegee
- 4x 100ml Eco Waterbased Screen Printing Inks (Jet Black, Rocket Red, Lemon Yellow & Midnight Blue)
- 1x Box with printed instructions on how to screen print
How to use Photo Emulsion ✨
Whilst everything listed within the kit is more than enough to get you started, we definitely recommend checking out these other items; perfect quality of life bits of gear:
- Water Based Ink Screen Wash; Keep your brand new screen looking clean and reduce blockages, making your screen printing that much easier!
- Registration Hinge Clamp - Pair; Secure your Screen and increase your efficiency, consistency, and print quality. Even allows for Multi Layer Screen Printing!
- Things to print on; Haven't got any spare Paper & Card laying around at home? No worries. We've got everything you need.