In a hurry?
High-quality Screen Printing Frames, used and loved by Screen Printers of all abilities and skill sets. All of our Screens are available in a range of sizes from A5, A4 to A3 with fully customisable mesh counts - simply pick what size and mesh count you need.
Wooden Screen Printing Frames
Our Wooden Screen Printing Frames are created by hand, by us, in our Screen Printing Studio! We design, build and mesh all our Wooden Screens and also use them throughout our own print cycles in our studio. We're proud to say we've produced a sturdy product which is confidence inspiring, satisfying to use and offers the last word in value for money for the budget conscious printer.
Looking to Custom Expose a Screen?
Whether you're using our Custom Screen Exposure Service or doing it yourself; these screens are what you need. All you need to do to start this process is select your Screen size and mesh count and the Exposure Service.
Once you've selected your screen, email your correctly prepared artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Turnaround time is approximately 14 days from us receiving correct artwork.
Not sure what we mean by Mesh Count? Read our guide. When it comes to picking your Mesh Count, a general rule of thumb is the finer the detail, the higher the mesh count. If you're unsure which to go for, drop us an email or give us a call, we're happy to help.
Quick breakdown of Mesh Counts:
- 43T: Ideal for printing text and blockier designs onto T-Shirts & Fabrics. Perfect for paper prints as long as the design isn't too detailed. Also great for printing under-base layers. It can leave a nice deposit of base layer for you to print your colour on the top.
- 55T: Great for printing onto T-Shirts and Fabrics with a little more detail. A good alternative to 43T mesh if you use one screen for different prints.
- 77T: Ideal for finer detail, lightweight textiles such as fine cotton. It is also great for printing on Paper & Card and other substrates.
- 90T: Perfect for high detail fabric and paper printing. Good for thinner inks on delicate fabrics like silk. An ideal mesh count for halftone prints and CMYK printing. Also an ideal top layer mesh count. It leaves a thin but clean layer of ink on your under-base.
- 120T: Our go to for finer detail printing and using on finer quality paper and card. It doesn't let much ink through so its not ideal for bold prints on fabric. What we recommend for fine lines and text.
Screen Dimensions 📏
Approximate Internal Screen Dimensions
- A5: 270mm x 170mm (to fit A5 Paper - Size - 210 x 148mm)
- A4: 340mm x 245mm (to fit A4 Paper - Size - 297 x 210mm)
- A3: 450mm x 340mm (to fit A3 Paper - Size - 420 x 297mm)
Recommend image sizes on screens for Custom Exposure: This is a guide and our maximum image size when the screens are used for custom screen exposure.
A5: 21cm x 14cm
A4: 29.5cm x 21cm (full A4 paper size)
A3: 38cm x 29.5cm (smaller than actual A3 paper size)
Pick 'N' Mix Discount 🌈
Just add the screens you want to the basket and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
6+ Screens 5% off
12+ Screens 10% off
24+ Screens 15% off
Upgrade to Aluminium ✨
Looking to upgrade? Check out our high-quality Aluminium Screen; providing better strength, tension and durability over wooden screens. A longer lasting screen able to provide longer lasting prints. Aluminium screens will also last longer and are the go-to choice when printing high volume.