In a hurry?
Introducing our Custom Screen Kits; the best gateway into the world of Custom Exposed Screen Printing. Simply send us your artwork, following our Artwork Guide. Once approved, we'll send you a Screen Printing Kit including your Custom Exposed Aluminium Screen, an Aluminium Squeegee and 4x 100ml Eco Waterbased Screen Printing Inks! This kit is perfect for Screen Printing onto T-Shirts & Fabric using your own exposed image.
Exposed Screens allow for much more intricate and detailed designs that are highly durable, long-lasting and can withstand multiple print runs. Additionally, exposed screens are reusable, reducing long-term costs!
The wonderful world of Aluminium
This kit includes our high-quality Custom Exposed Aluminium Screen and Aluminium Squeegee - which provides better strength, tension and durability over wooden screens. A longer lasting screen and squeegee which means longer lasting prints.
Aluminium Screens will also last longer and are the go-to choice when printing high volume. Aluminium squeegees are easier to clean, as the blade is removable.
The Artwork Process
Have an artwork in mind for us to use? Perfect! Before we do anything, you have to make sure your artwork is suitable for us to expose onto your screen - please follow our Artwork Guide, Preparing Artwork for Transparencies & Exposures.
Turnaround times: Turnaround time is approximately 14 days from us receiving correct artwork. If your artwork is not sent in as per our guidelines, this will delay your order.
What you need to decide
All you need to decide is the size of the kit, A4 or A3. A3 is the biggest out of both, allowing for more printable areas on the screen, perfect for those bigger prints. As you'll be printing onto T-Shirts & Fabric, this kit will include a lower pre-meshed and exposed screen.
Want to find more about Mesh counts and how it affects the printing process? Learn more here.
What does the Screen Printing Kit include?
- 1x A4 or A3 Aluminium Screen Printing Frame (lower mesh count, perfect for T-Shirts & Fabric)
- 4x 100ml Eco Waterbased Screen Printing Inks (Jet Black, Rocket Red, Lemon Yellow & Midnight Blue)
- 1x Box with printed instructions on how to screen print
Want a specific size or mesh count screen to be exposed?
You're in luck. We offer a Screen Exposure Service which you learn more about here.
Whilst everything listed within the kit is more than enough to get you started, we definitely recommend checking out these other items; perfect quality of life bits of gear:
- Water Based Ink Screen Wash; Keep your brand new screen looking clean and reduce blockages, making your screen printing that much easier!
- Registration Hinge Clamp - Pair; Secure your Screen and increase your efficiency, consistency, and print quality. Even allows for Multi Layer Screen Printing!
- Things to print on; Haven't got any spare T-Shirts & Fabric laying around at home? No worries. We've got everything you need.