In a hurry?
Whether you're a clothing brand, printing for your business or just want the tools for some serious crafting, this is the kit for you. The kit includes everything you need to make a Custom Exposed Screen, print and thoroughly clean up for repeat use on a high quality Aluminium Screen for Paper & Card.
The Aluminium Upgrade
Introducing our high-quality Aluminium Screen and Aluminium Squeegee - which provides better strength, tension and durability over wooden screens. A longer lasting screen and squeegee which means longer lasting prints.
Aluminium screens will also last longer and are the go-to choice when printing high volume. Aluminium squeegees are easier to clean, as the blade is removable.
Keep your screens fresh & clean
Included in this kit is both the 250ml Emulsion Remover & Screen Wash; perfect for doing several print runs with a new design and keeping your screen block free. Find out more about cleaning and reclaiming your screens.
What you need to decide
All you need to decide is the size of the kit, A4 or A3. A3 is the biggest out of both, allowing for more printable areas on the screen, perfect for those bigger prints. As you'll be printing onto Paper and Card, this kit will include a higher pre-meshed screen.
You need to pick which Eco Waterbased Ink you'd prefer also:
Regular waterbased inks: Great for printing on lighter coloured substrates.
Super opaque waterbased inks: Great for printing on darker coloured substrates.
What does the Screen Printing Kit include?
- 1x A4 or A3 Aluminium Screen (higher mesh count perfect for Paper & Card)
- 4x 100ml Eco Waterbased Screen Printing Inks (Jet Black, Rocket Red, Lemon Yellow & Midnight Blue)
- 1x Box with printed instructions on how to screen print
Other Recommendations 🎨
Whilst everything listed within the kit is more than enough to get you started, we definitely recommend checking out these other items; perfect quality of life bits of gear:
- Registration Hinge Clamp - Pair; Secure your Screen and increase your efficiency, consistency, and print quality. Even allows for Multi Layer Screen Printing!
- Things to print on; Haven't got any spare Paper and Card laying around at home? No worries. We've got everything you need.